Friday, April 4, 2008

It's been a long time, I shouldn't have left you.

I have been neglecting Chocolate Milk for a while, but blame it on my head and not my heart. I am starting a new (creative) gig on Monday, and I have been traveling the globe, well the DC area, searching for cool events to tell you about.

Here is a line up from Friday to Monday.

Friday: The Hirshhorn's Art Night. The tickets are selling out fast though, so if you wanna go, get your tickets right now here.

Saturday: Dissident Display is having a crazy all night Loft party that ends at 5AM! (DJ) Adrian Loving just got back from the Winter Music Conference in Miami and he and a host other hot DJ's are going to show off their skills! For more information or to RSVP email Dissident Display.

If that is too much for you, check out the Money Earnin' Mount Vernon event at the Scion House in BMore. DJ Two Tone Jones will be spinning and there will be complimentary (free) beer and wine.
I just saw some of the installations, and all I have to say is that them AM Radio cats got talent!

Sunday: Lay around and watch reruns of What's Happening.

Monday: Saul Williams is performing at the 930 Club!

There ya' have it. Three events to keep you busy until Tuesday! I will be at the Hirshhorn on Friday, and the Scion house on Saturday, so if you're a reader introduce yourself; I wanna meet you!