Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Link Love




Two things I love to do on Sunday's is read Post Secrets and search the 'net for dope blogs.
Here are my findings so far this morning:

Kounter Kulture
/ Really cool indie-ish, quasi hip hop art blog. Lots of pictures and interesting links.

Real-I-Rising/ This blog is self described as;self movement through holistic well being, creativity and culture. Very good info here on various rituals, yoga, energy work, etc. For the hippie in you.

Dear Old Love/ A co-worker of mines turned my on to this one, so I can not take full credit. Dear Old Love is a blog filled with short, one liner, confessions about old loves. Be careful this one is addictive because it's something we can all relate to.

That's all I got right now. I will be updating throughout the day....